We have already built a group of loyal customers who value the comprehensive range of products and the fully-managed service we offer. We would be happy to provide references if so required. To summarise our offering in just a few points, Pro-Fix Installations Ltd offers:
- Full contact with the Directors of the company. All three directors are very actively involved in the day to day running of company and can be contacted via head office.
- Initial technical advice to ensure full Building Regulations compliance and best value.
- Pre-start meetings to verify correct specifications and site procedures.
- All works personally overseen by our Operations Director, and sites are regularly visited by our other Directors
- Any difficult works such as bays and conservatories are individually measured to ensure correct fit.
- Product innovation is also uppermost in our thinking at Pro-fix. Whilst we tend to favour Eurocell and Duraflex extrusion we are open minded should clients have particular preferences.
Commitment to customers
Pro-Fix Installations understands the importance of service quality to house builders. When a week lost in the build programme costs around £500 and with home owners’ high after care service expectations, we have invested in a customer care service organization which consistently meets stringent targets.
- Delivery. Synchronised deliveries with our installers on site. No site storage. Fitters self-certify their installations.
- Sales & Technical support. Our team will advise on design, Building Regulations and costings. A pre-start meeting is held for each new project to confirm the correct specification and aid “Right First Time”.
- Site Support. Each project is overseen by a Director who will provide a comprehensive service for the site manager.
- Bay Windows. All bays apertures are measured prior to manufacture to ensure correct fitting windows.
- Pre-CML Checks. All installations are checked by Pro-fix’s service engineer for correct adjustment and correct specification thus avoiding costly delays and snagging items.
- Health & Safety. All site operatives are CSCS compliant.
- After Care Service. A dedicated after care department ensures that, post-completion, the home owner receives a professional service when remedial work is needed. A separate team of engineers are employed and a effective call-logging system helps communication with homeowners and builders’ customer care departments.
- Guarantees. All products are covered by Pro-fix’s comprehensive warranty; details are presented in a “Home Owners’ Guide”, copies of which are available for each plot installed.